domingo, 30 de janeiro de 2011

Surprise...

My OSCE was yesterday and it was fine. I did fail to recognize the heart sound, but that was it, so I guess I will still be able to get a good grade... Let's wait and see. 
At the day of the day I was so tired that I couldn't do anything, so I went to bed and slept 10 hours, more or less. So I woke up today and started studying for my next exam, Introduction to Clinic and Radiology. Or so I though. Later on I discovered that there isn't one exam but two on the same day, which means that I have to pass both of them. While I realize that it does make sense (I should acquire some kind of knowledge of imagiology), I just wan't counting on studying that much. I was planning on studying a lot of Introduction to Clinic and just have a look at imagiology. Guess what? Not going to happen... Radiology, here I come!*

* And I do hate it. I do.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário