domingo, 27 de fevereiro de 2011

Home


Sometimes I am amazed by how much people can complain. They complain because they are not at home and they miss their parents, their family and their bed, they complain because they are at home and they miss some friends, good internet conection and independence. Then I remember that I used to be like that and I am just grateful that I am not anymore. In the past year I've learnt to enjoy the little things of life. My hot coffee in the morning, the sunshine in my face, the laughter of my goddaughter, the smell of an old book, the background noise of both the city and the countryside. In the past year I've learnt to feel at home wherever I am, I've learnt that as long as I keep being who I am and loving the people I love I will always be home. And that if for some reason I cannot feel at home, I just have to wait a little, 'cause all will be well. 
Today I am grateful for being abble to be happy. 

1 comentário:

  1. Told you I'd found it...
    And you know what? I do really like you!
    Mr. F.

    ResponderEliminar